General conditions All packages can be booked from 15 people.
Different rates apply on public holidays and in the month of December.
- Options are provided with a maximum duration of 7 days before the activity date. Options within the period of 7 days before the activity date are provided for a maximum duration of 2 days.
- Any extension of the option period is only possible in consultation, again with a maximum duration of 7 days.
A requested reservation is final as soon as De kleine Valk has received the signed return. If De kleine Valk has not received the signed confirmation, De kleine Valk reserves the right to release the location to third parties.
- Cancellation after confirmation can only be done in writing.
- Up to 14 days before the activity date, 50% of the reservation value is charged.
- Up to 3 days before the activity date, 80% of the reservation value will be charged.
- With a No Show, 100% of the reservation value is charged.
- De kleine Valk reserves the right to cancel if the activities are canceled.
Reservation value (the value of the Catering Agreement)
The total turnover expectation of the Catering Establishment including service charge and VAT with regard to a Catering Agreement concluded with a Customer, which expectation is based on the
Number of participants / guests
The number of participants / guests of an event that you have specified may be changed up to 48 hours before the activity date. This change may not deviate by more than 10% from the number of participants you have confirmed, with a higher deviation De kleine Valk reserves the right to charge an additional price. Please communicate your dietary requirements in time.
For private and business reservations: De kleine Valk charges 50% of the budgeted amount in advance. The invoice sent must be paid 2 days before the activity date. If we have not received the amount due in time, De kleine Valk reserves the right to cancel the reservation. It is also possible to guarantee the booking with a credit card.
The payment is debited after the credit card expires.
- De kleine Valk does not accept any liability in connection with damage caused by theft, misappropriation or loss of items that are located in the rented space. The owner / stakeholder is liable for all risks in the spaces.
- The renter is at all times liable for damage to property of De kleine Valk.
All mentioned amounts are excluding VAT.
Low VAT rate: food and alcohol-free drinks.
High VAT rate: room rents, meeting equipment and alcoholic beverages.
De kleine Valk B.V.
Marie Heinekenplein 5 - 8
1072 MH Amsterdam
IBAN number: NL37INGB0006716701
VAT number: NL854683744B01
Chamber of Commerce number: 62144499